Join the 2019 Gifts of Light!
October 30, 2019
The season has arrived where you can again give Gifts of Light to those who are spending time in the hospital over the holidays, and for those visiting them. Having the hospital grounds lit up with thousands of colorful lights sends a wonderful message of hope and healing during the holidays. The Little Red Trees are also back again, as a gift of beauty for our community during this festive season.
Your donation will contribute to future projects that will continue to improve healthcare in our region. Without substantial community contributions, these improvements would not come to fruition.
As a sponsor you will receive the following:
- Your name (or your loved one’s name) placed on a sign beside your tree. Larger sponsors will receive larger signs.
- Your name included on the list of Gifts of Light Sponsors on the Foundation’s website
- Your name placed on a large display board at the lighting event and later in the hospital
- Your sponsorship acknowledged in The Carillon
- A charitable donation receipt issued for the entire amount of your contribution to The Bethesda Foundation.
We invite you and the rest of the community to join us as we light these trees on Sunday, December 1, from 4-6pm. There will be entertainment, food and activities for the whole family and everyone is welcome.
Diamond sponsor opportunities ($2500):
- The Trinity Tree – the largest tree on the grounds
- The Garden Gazebo located at the high traffic corner of Reimer Ave and Hanover St.
- The Pergolas located in the Healing Garden (Three sponsors)
- 14 ft. tree in the ground level front entrance of Bethesda Regional Health Centre
- 14 ft. tree in the main floor reception area of Bethesda Regional Health Centre
- 14 ft. tree in the Emergency Department of Bethesda Regional Health Centre
- 14 ft. tree in the multi-purpose room at Bethesda Place
Emerald sponsor opportunities ($1500):
- *NEW* 20-25 ft. in-ground trees are lit on the grounds with thousands of new beautiful coloured lights (Multiple sponsors)
Sapphire sponsor opportunities ($1000):
- Pergolas located in the Healing Garden (Three sponsors)
- 12-14 ft. trees are lit on the grounds in beautiful coloured lights (Multiple sponsors)
Pearl sponsor opportunities ($500):
- 6-8 ft. trees are lit on the grounds in beautiful coloured lights (Multiple sponsors)
- *NEW* 6-8 ft. trees in the hallway between Reception and E.R. of Bethesda Regional Health Centre (Multiple sponsors)
Ruby sponsor opportunities ($100):
- Little red trees hung along Main St. and Hwy 12
You can reserve your tree(s) now by contacting Laurie Unrau at email@example.com or 204.326.1054.
Thank you for your continued support of The Bethesda Foundation.